2022 South Gippsland Championships (Men & Juniors)
The 2022 South Gippsland Championships was held at Leongatha Golf Club on Sunday 11th September 2022.
The Championships are open to members of clubs affiliated with South Gippsland Golf Inc.
- Sunday 11th September 2022
- 8.30am (two tee start)
- 18 holes stroke play
- 3 men’s grades: A (+5~6.6), B (6.7~12.6), C (12.7+)
- Juniors (boys and girls under 18)
- Cost $10 (cash on day or directly into our nominated bank account)
- Entry Form (entries close Sunday 4th September)
- Leongatha Golf Club
- 855 Koonwarra-Inverloch Road, Leongatha Sth 3953
- (03) 5664 3314
- Tyler Marotti (Tyler@leongathagolf.com.au)
- BSB: 633-000
- Account number: 162484117
- Account name: South Gippsland Golf Association
- Please email proof of payment to Tournament Secretary
- Geoff Cohen (M) 0424 454 851 (email) firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions of Play
- All entrants must be financial members of South Gippsland Golf Association club or a Golf Australia home club
- Entry fee must be paid at time of entry
- Current and past club champions are eligible to enter champion of champions’ event
- A maximum daily handicap of 36 will apply to this event. Play will be in 3 grades A +5 to 6.6 B 6.7 to12.6 C 12.7 plus
- The event will be 18 holes stroke play. For A & B grade, C grade will play stableford
- The winner of the A grade will be decided by a sudden death playoff in the event of a tie.
- The competition shall be played in accordance with the rules of golf as adopted by the Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews and any modifications set out by local rules
- Range finding device may be used.
- The match committee of SG will have the power to deal with and resolve any dispute or protest which must be lodged with the committee within 15 minutes of conclusion of days play. The Match committee’s decision is final
- The committee may in the event of adverse weather or other reason reschedule the event
- A player can only win only one event, excludes junior championships
- Draw will be sent to clubs on Wednesday prior to event.